Casual Is The New Cool With Apparel From Bewakoof.com
Trends come and go pretty fast but there’s one that seems like it’s here to stay- and that’s athleisure.
Once upon a time, dressing down or being too casual was looked down upon. It’s too plain, they used to say. Have you put any effort into your outfit, they would ask. But now, the no effort look seems to be the most coveted one. And I am not complaining! When you are too lazy to put in any effort to look good, you can go casual and still look cool.
Bewakoof.com especially seem to be the pioneers in casual fashion. If tees, jackets, jogger pants speak to you, you need to head to Bewakoof like right now!
With the pullover that I found on Bewakoof.com, I put together a really comfortable yet stylish look. The pullover says ‘’NAH’’, which is what I feel on most days. I feel like saying just that to responsibilities, adulating or things like my job. So, it speaks for me, get it?
Unlike many pullovers that are too baggy or uncomfortably tight, the one from Bewakoof.com has the right fit for me. The material is so soft, leaving me feeling a little too comfortable. With this swagger pullover, I wore tight fit jogger pants from Decathlon, white casual shoes and accessorized it with a black sling and bright reflectors. Since the entire outfit was in neutral hues, I really liked the way the reflectors popped out.
- Since the pullover isn’t a body fitting one, choose tight trousers. It can be skinny fit denims, jeggings, jogger pants or even tight fit shorts.
- Avoid overtly feminine accessories like floral printed bags or dangler earrings. Stick to slings, backpacks and accessories like watches and sunglasses.
- You can have a statement accessory to add a pop of color to the overall look. In my case, I chose the reflectors
- Go crazy with your hair. Go for a side ponytail, opt for a messy bun or a man bun to look funky.
- If you want to add some glamour, pair it with stunning stiletto heels or wedges in red, black or white.
Where it’s from:
Jogger pants- Decathlon
Reflectors- Ray Bans
Sling bag- Accessorize
Shoes- Commercial street
They are on a mission to show the world how amazing casual dressing can be. I love their women’ collection, especially their jersey dresses and their phone panels. It’s wonderful how they have made back-to-basics so stylish!
Also, also, they have uber-cool stuff for men as well. From movie merchandise to track pants, denims to vests, pyjamas to sweatshirts, they have it all. Additionally, they have XXXL sized tees for men as well. Most of the brands forget that plus sized people also have fashion needs, but Bewakoof seems to have everybody in mind. Isn’t that a wonderful gesture?
I also bought a really kick-ass phone panel from Bewakoof. Blog post on that coming up soonly, so stay tuned 🙂